I have been approached by a conference producer within Marcus Evans who is currently preparing a conference on ‘Women leadership’. She asked if I was prepared to be a guest speaker at the event thus I wondered if any of you were potentially interested too?
Please leave me your comment and indicate whether you would be interested in potentially being a guest speaker at the conference which will be held in Prague and what topics do think should be discussed etc.
I would be interested in knowing your views as to:
- What should be some of the key topics to discuss at the conference in your opinion?
- How should the they differentiate this conference from all the others?
- Whom would you like to meet at the conference?
- Whom should they invite?
- What would be the topic you would like to present on?
- Would mid November be a good date for the conference?
- Where do you think the conference should take place?
- Do you think that Prague is a good location for it?
- How do you learn of such events?
- Where should we promote the event?
Thank you in advance for your kind insights that will assist them in building a practical meeting for the top experts. Please email me your details if you are seriously interested in potentially being a guest speaker identifying what your topic would be along with a brief outline of your credtials in no more than 400 words which I will forward on to enable you to be contacted directly. Good luck and see you in Prague!
Controlling the Heat!