We provide accredited training, business and life coaching, Interim Management and Family Mediation. 50% funding may be available to users of our services.
• Introduction to Leadership and Management
• Achieving Objectives Through Time Management
• Building the Team
• Managing Conflict
• Understanding Communication in the Workplace
• Understanding Safeguarding Adults in the Work Place
• Identifying and preventing vulnerable adults from being bullied in the work place.
• Bouncing Back
• Indentifying and Preventing children from being bullied in the work place.
All courses are delivered by qualified and experienced senior managers with experience and expertise in Public, Private and the Third Sector; In addition to being General Social Care Council Registered (GSCC).
Courses are delivered to individuals and groups of 1 – 6 people maximum, as the training is intensive and designed to lead to changed sustainable practices within the work place.
All courses are be-spoke to organisation; as such involve the use of Companies policies, procedures, mission statement, business plan and other relevant materials as appropriate.
Yvonne Cherrington DipSW MCMI
07794 524 772