Archive for July, 2010
I have been approached by a conference producer within Marcus Evans who is currently preparing a conference on ‘Women leadership’. She asked if I was prepared to be a guest speaker at the event thus I wondered if any of you were potentially interested too?
Please leave me your comment and indicate whether you would be interested in potentially being a guest speaker at the conference which will be held in Prague and what topics do think should be discussed etc.
I would be interested in knowing your views as to:
- What should be some of the key topics to discuss at the conference in your opinion?
- How should the they differentiate this conference from all the others?
- Whom would you like to meet at the conference?
- Whom should they invite?
- What would be the topic you would like to present on?
- Would mid November be a good date for the conference?
- Where do you think the conference should take place?
- Do you think that Prague is a good location for it?
- How do you learn of such events?
- Where should we promote the event?
Thank you in advance for your kind insights that will assist them in building a practical meeting for the top experts. Please email me your details if you are seriously interested in potentially being a guest speaker identifying what your topic would be along with a brief outline of your credtials in no more than 400 words which I will forward on to enable you to be contacted directly. Good luck and see you in Prague!
Controlling the Heat!
Fully funded Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Accredited Level 3 Leadership and Management Development Training available for businesses between (1-249 employees).
Available 1 Day Accredited Training Courses include:
- Introduction to leadership,
- Building the team,
- Managing conflict in the workplace,
- Achieving objectives through time management,
- Giving briefings and making presentations in the work place,
We are pleased to inform you that following the 1 day accredited training, a further half day fully funded non accredited training is available; be-spoke to your organisational needs and development.
Registered provider with: Regional Skills Fund (RSF) North East England Service, Providers Register (NEESPR). United Kingdom Register for Learning Providers (UKLRP)
Contact: Mike Cherrington on 07794 523737 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to secure your place.
Mike Cherrington MCMI
Red Pressures – Controlling the Heat! By providing you with fully funded training.
Spraire Lads and Lasses are running multi activities courses at Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College at Abbey Road, Darlington in partnership with Red Pressures.
This will include Football, Cricket, Athletics, Rounders etc.
The course commences Wednesday 4th August for three days including Thursday and Friday. 10 – 3pm.
Cost is £7 per day or £20 for the 3 days. To book a place, please contact Dave or Linda Scott on 01325 253581
Sorry, places are limited thus offered on a first come first served basis.